Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Rest of The Pictures

Well I finally got the rest of the pics loaded up! These aren't that fabulous but I was determined to get them on here. This old basket I picked up at the antique mall. It has red around the edges. I just love it.

Fake books... everyone needs these right?

I don't know why but these are just so  cute to me.

This is the second bathroom. Appropriately outfitted in ocean.

My friend Heather brought me the little ocean picture on the left. It was just perfect for the space.

And a few more pics of granny's bed.



Now don't try to stay past check out time... because it is Strictly Enforced!

And lastly my new C I got this at Hobby Lobby. I love all of the letters that are so popular right now.

Blessings and Love,
Amy Jo


4 comments:

  1. I love the check out sign, a real delight. You are really making this a home, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That bedding is perfect....So comfortable that i am not so sure people will be out at noon lol!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy Jo!
    Your home looks lovely. Granny's bedding is just beautiful. Nice touches all around.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Amy Jo. I just LOVE Granny's bedding and the check out sign. What a lovely home : ) Lesley (Heart for Home-making)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!