Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweet Babies

This is a Florida Sand hill Crane.  And it's baby. If you look closely you can see the little one.

They are so precious... I could not get close enough to get good pictures.

This is the best shot... they were walking away from me the whole time... but I still thought some of you might like to see these beautiful birds and there babies.

Mommy and Daddy and two little ones.

Spring time and babies..... Life is good.
I hope all of you have a great weekend! I will be spending time with my Mom, sister, and daughter.... We don't do that often enough these days. See you soon :)


xoxo,
Amy JO

2 comments:

  1. Amy Jo: What sweet pictures. They are beautiful. Hope all you girls have a good weekend..Happy Friday, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy! You have a good weekend too.

    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!