Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sorry for the Lack of Posting !

I have not been a good blogger lately.... but life has gotten in the way. My son woke up last Thursday with hives. I gave him Benadryl every four hours and the hives just continued to pop up. The next morning he woke up with head to toe hives...So I took him to Centra Care, a walk in clinic. They said keep him on the Benadryl and if he gets worse here is a prescription for steroids. I am not a fan of giving heavy medications unless absolutely necessary. So I waited. Next evening he was having trouble swallowing. So to the ER we went. Everything was ok once meds kicked in. Now it has been follow ups and soon some allergy testing. But all is getting back to normal. Today is the first day that he woke with no hives. So we shall see.... I will try to post more often.  I hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful spring like weather!

Be Back Soon,
Amy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!