Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Good Wife's Guide

I went on the http://www.timewarpwife.com/ website and found that she had a really wonderful ebook available. Since I do not own a kindle or a nook, I had to buy the pdf down loadable version.  It is called the Good Wife's Guide. I love this book. It is full of encouragement and tips for keeping the home.  The author has such a great way of  motivating homemakers to reach a higher plain.

I printed ALL of the pages and then put them in page protectors and added them to a spiral notebook.

I am highly recommending this download. It is offered at a great price. Printing it isn't that economical, but I thought I would want to refer back to it. So I printed it.

xoxo,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!