Tuesday, August 29, 2017

[Auto-saved Post]

 
Hello there! It's been a little bit since I popped in here. Summer was so busy. Honestly I don't even know where it went. It's seems as if it's one day rolling into another. These are some beautiful finds I got in Ocala over the summer. 

 
These are some pretty sheets I picked up used as well. 

 They are queen size sheets but they weren't deep enough to actually fit my bed. So they went on the guest room bed.

 
It has been a stressful summer with lots of  vehicle break downs and other expenses that we didn't foresee.... but we've gotten through. 

 
I got this lovely Cath Kidston bag. I've always wanted one but never found one here in the states. Thank you Amazon.

 
It's also been extremely rainy this summer which is just depressing. I can't wait for the rain to be over. I don't think I could ever live up North. I would be very unhappy. 
 
I hope everyone is having a happy summer and hopefully you will have a safe holiday weekend! 
Until next time 
XO
Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. Love those sheets, shame they didn't fit your bed but they look beautiful on the guest bed.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!