Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy February

 
February!!! Can you believe it? One month down in 2017. It flew by. I was sent this pillow from Live Sweet and asked to show a few pictures on my Instagram account. I absolutely love it! It's so sweet. And probably the cutest thing I've found for Valentines. 

January was busier than ever... with lots of changes.

 
We sold my childhood home..... 

We got Maybelline. 

 
And my daughter and son-in-law moved to New York. I'm really going to miss them. But I'm planning a trip this summer or fall. 

 
Time.... ever elusive, never standing still, and we all want just a little more of it.  It is flying by! Hopefully February is a little slower... but somehow I doubt it.

XOXO , 
Amy Jo


1 comment:

  1. That must have been hard selling your childhood home but certainly lots to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!