Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

 
Welcome to the cottage....

 
It's time to sparkle and shine... 


Michaels has a lot of pink Christmas this year. This little Putz house was there.  Along with tons of other beautiful things.

 
 Like this little tree.

 
And More sparkle 

 
And what is Christmas without gingerbread people? (These are not from Michaels)  I'm slowly getting ready... My husband has no idea where my Christmas Decorations are!  I have a small box that I didn't like to store in the attic but other than that we are not sure where the rest are. Hopefully he will find them. 
I hope your having fun decorating and shopping for your loved ones. 

XOXO
Amy Jo



1 comment:

  1. I have finished the shopping but have yet to make a start on the décor, hopefully later today.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!