Friday, July 22, 2016

Winona Cottage

 
Here is the new kitchen. Outfitted in pink appliances from Big Chill. I really love the appliances! The kitchen cabinets are Kraftmaid. 
 
With pink glass knobs of course.

 
We used an old screen door from a house that was to be torn down as the pantry door.
 
Retro beauty 
 
Praying Lady cookie jar.
 
Here's the toy version. The inspiration for the life size fridge. 
 
My friend Chrissy from @finallyafarmgirl on Instagram,  sent me this cute dish towel that she hand embroidered. It's perfect for the new kitchen. We should be moving in next week.!. Or so we think. The only thing I ever know for sure is nothing is for sure. Have a blessed week! 
XOXO
Amy Jo

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, hope all goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Jo so happy to have a post pop up from you. Love love love this new kitchen. Too sweet and fun. Good luck with your move in.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!!! I ADORE your new kitchen!!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!