Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas in the Living Room

The stockings are hung by the chimney with cheer...I have gotten the living room done....
I bought these stockings at Goodwill ,all new with the tags still on them, during the summer. Always a great time to pick up pretty Christmas stuff. All of the stocking holders I got at Joanne Fabrics on black Friday. I then painted them white. I still have to put pictures in the frames....

The Nativity

A lot of my ornaments are missing! We had workers in the attic over the year and I don't know where they may have moved them... A more thorough investigation will follow....

Isn't she sweet?

I just can't get enough of these little ornaments! They are so cute.
22 days left can you believe it?.... I have only bought two presents so far... I know...I am way behind... but once I start it will go quick... Happy Monday!

Blessings,
Amy Jo


6 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decorating looks so pretty--I love those white stockings! Our Goodwill only puts Christmas stuff out during Christmas (they start after halloween)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Jo; Your tree looks so pretty and what a great find were the stockings. You've got a good start on things, I've got miles yet to go..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Amy Jo. Your decorations look so festive. :)
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Christmas decor is so pretty! It makes me feel so cheery and festive.

    May the peace and joy of the season be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy Jo, Thank you so much for visiting me at Creative Breathing. I have had such fun looking through previous posts. You have a lovely family. You also live in FLORIDA, my very favorite state. Rose in the winter, how wonderful! Your holiday decorating is so inspiring. Wishing you a joyful Christmas season. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those white stockings ~ what a find! I adore the little pink angel, her dress and her expression are just precious.
    I hope you're able to find those ornaments!
    Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!