Friday, September 23, 2011

Feminine Friday

For this friday I thought I would show my daughter in the kitchen preparing meat. It is a deer shoulder that we got from my husbands, cousin.


This is not a very fun job, but Savanah was willing to do it. It is so nice having a daughter at home. She helps me with Levi's school and with cleaning the house, and making dinner. It is great!

I would also like to thank every one for the well wishes yesterday, some days you just need them.  But today is another day!  We are going out of town, for the opening of hunting season, now this is not my favorite season, but my husband and son love it. So, Savanah and I are going to endure ha ha!  I hope you all have a fabulously feminine friday...

Blessings to you all,
Amy Jo


2 comments:

  1. I don't like red meat but the pictures are great! Brave your daughter can prepared it! I don't know if my daughter could. Meatballs should be fine ... but often I'm the one standing in the kitchen. Your daughter is an example to all young ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun feminine friday! Hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!